Pre koho je kurz určený
- IT professionals who require a deep understanding of Operational Support
and Analysis processes and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT
service support within an organization
- Operational staff involved in the activities of the following processes
and/or functions: Event Management, Incident Management, Request Fulfilment,
Problem Management, Access Management, Service Desk, Technical Management, IT
Operations Management and Application Management
Požadované vstupné znalosti
Demonstrate between 2 and 4 years of professional experience in the ITSM
Hold one or more of the following certificates:
- ITIL Foundation in IT Service Management for more than one year (ITIL
Version 3 Foundation Certificate, or ITIL Version 2 Foundation Certificate
plus the ITIL V3 Foundation Bridge Certificate)
- ITIL Service Desk, Incident and Problem Management Practitioner
- ITIL Incident Management Practitioner
- ITIL Problem Management Practitioner
It is assumed that participants will have read the following ITIL Service
Management Practices core lifecycle publications:
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
Examination candidates should be aware that at least 12 hours of personal
study are required.
Päťdňový lektorom vedený kurz.
HF428S - ITIL V3 Operational Support and Analysis
- Upon successful completion of this course participants will understand:
- The activities, methods and functions used in each of the ITIL Operational
Support and Analysis processes.
- How the ITIL Operational Support and Analysis processes interact with
other Lifecycle processes.
The involvement of Information Management in the ITIL Operational Support and
Participants will also gain the knowledge necessary to
prepare for the “ITIL Certificate in Operational Support and Analysis”
examination from EXIN, ISEB or APM Group. This certificate is worth 4 credits in
the ITIL Version 3 Qualification Scheme.
- The importance of the concept of Service Management as a Practice.
- How to use the ITIL Operational Support and Analysis processes, activities
and functions to achieve operational excellence.
- How to measure the ITIL Operational Support and Analysis processes and
- The technology and implementation considerations, as well as the
challenges, critical success factors and risks surrounding ITIL Operational
Support and Analysis.
Formal examination: this is a closed book complex graded multiple-choice
examination with 8 questions to be answered in 90 minutes. Students must get 70%
correct in order to pass.