Pre koho je kurz určený
Java developers who wish to extend their knowledge to EJB3 and Java EE
middleware programming using the JBoss Application Server and those with
existing Java programming experience wishing to enter Java Enterprise Edition
(Java EE) development.
Požadované vstupné znalosti
Basic Java programming skills and knowledge of OOAD concepts are required.
The student must have practical knowledge of, and/or experience with, the
- The object-oriented concepts of inheritance, polymorphism and
- Java syntax, specifically for data types, variables, operators, statements
and flow control
- Writing Java classes as well as using Java interfaces and abstract classes
- Using Java collections Handling Java exceptions
- Using the JDK and creating the necessary environment for compilation and
execution of a Java executable from the command line.